Here is a (hopefully growing!) list of publications I have!
- “Entrances and Exits” was published in the anthology Harmonious Hearts 2017 by Harmony Ink Press on October 24, 2017.
- Regular reporting in The Trimble Banner, The News-Democrat, and The Owenton News-Herald, particularly covering schools, libraries, local events, city council/commission, and public health.
Online (excluding The Human Connection Project newsletter)
- For my good friend and former podcast co-host Tay’s wonderful blog project Shattering Stigmas, I wrote a post on social anxiety and heteronormativity.
- This guest post on Angel’s Avid Reader Blog I did with Tay where we recommended books based on the nominees of the 2019 Tony Awards
- You can access blog posts I wrote prior to this blog here.
- An archive of writing on TV I’ve done...like, in high school.
- In high school I wrote some book reviews for Teen Ink that all received Editor’s Choice: Between Shades of Gray, Eon, A Tale of Two Cities, and A Monster Calls.
- My ePortfolio for teaching, showing how I learned how to integrate technology into the classroom with many embedded examples.