- Props master/designer for University Players‘ 10 out of 12 (2018)
- Props master/designer for University Players’ Triassic Parq (2018)
- Dramaturg for University Players’ Next to Normal (2019)
- Dramaturg for University Players’ Where the Statue Points (2019)
- Assistant Dramaturg for IU Theatre’s Hamlet (2019), which included working on a student resource guide
- Unofficial Stage Hand/Props Master/Child Wrangler/Quick-Dresser/Rehearsal Assistant for middle school productions of Frozen, Jr. and Sister Act, Jr. (It helps to have adults around!)
In fall 2019, I assisted IU Theatre staff dramaturg and professor Madison Colquette with research on a production of Hamlet, including ideas for a student research guide (unfortunately no longer available online) and talkback questions.
After my prop work, I got the opportunity to dramaturg for the entirely student-run undergrad theatre troupe University Players in college. It was a fantastic opportunity made for nerds like me that allowed me to meet some awesome, creative people. Next to Normal This is a musical I hope to talk more about in theContinue reading “Dramaturgy: University Players”
For the fantastic entirely undergrad student-led theatre troupe University Players, I designed, bought, and managed props for productions of the play 10 out of 12 (2018) and the musical Triassic Parq (2019).
- I’ve made a few designs available over at Redbubble. Beware I’ve learned more about graphic design since then…
- I also made my (old) blog header and graphics by myself!